Meditation Plan: RECHARGE
Binding period: 12 Months Unlimited
First deduction amount: $85+ applicable taxes
Monthly payment amount: $85+ applicable taxes
Subscription: Monthly until canceled
Total amount payable during Binding Period: $1,020+ applicable taxes
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY
About this Agreement: (the "Agreement"). The Member is referred to as "you" or "the Member" and ZaZen Studio Inc. is referred to as "us", "we", "ZaZen" or "Studio". This Agreement is legally enforceable. Please read everything carefully. This Agreement may be subject to consumer protection legislation in the province in which the Home Club named above is located (the "Act"). Any waiver or limitation of your rights in this Agreement applies only to the extent permitted by the Act.
1. Our Responsibilities: By accepting this Agreement, subject to the terms set out in this Agreement, we accept you as a member of our meditation and self-care studio. You will have the right during the term to use the studio and services which you have purchased.
2. Your Membership Privileges: a) unlimited group meditation sessions; b) 3 Guest Pass Coupons; c) Priority registration for events and retreats.
3. Pre-Authorized Payment Agreement: Payor listed above ("Payor") agrees to pay all sums, fees and charges specified in this Agreement (the "Fees") monthly and authorizes ZaZen to present transactions for payment against Payor's account. In consideration of ZaZen acting as directed, Payor agrees that ZaZen's treatment of each payment and our rights to it, shall be the same as if it were personally signed by Payor if more than one. The pre-authorized payment shall be drawn on Payor's account to cover all Fees including membership fees. Payor may revoke this authorization at any time subject to providing ZaZen not less than 3 months written notice. Member is responsible for all Fees payable after the effective date of Payor's revocation. Payor has certain recourse rights if any debit does not comply with this Agreement. For example, Payor has the right to receive reimbursement for any debit that is not authorized or is not consistent with this PAD (Pre-Approved Debit) Agreement.
4. Term: This Agreement commences at time of purchase and will continue until you terminate, by giving us 10 days advance notice. RECHARGE meditation plan cancellation is allowed after the first 3 months of purchase.
Your Rights under the Consumer Protection Act, 2002. You may cancel this agreement at any time during the period that ends ten (10) days after the later of the day you receive a written copy of the agreement and the day all the services are available. You do not need to give the supplier a reason for cancelling during this 10-day period. In addition, there are grounds that allow you to cancel this agreement. You may also have other rights, duties and remedies at law. For more information, you may contact the Ministry of Consumer and Business Services. To cancel this agreement, you must give notice of cancellation to the supplier, at the address set out in the agreement, by any means that allows you to prove the date on which you gave notice. If no address is set out in the agreement, use any address of the supplier that is on record with the Government of Ontario or the Government of Canada or is known by you. If you cancel this agreement, the supplier has fifteen (15) days to refund any payment you have made and return to you all goods delivered under a trade-in arrangement (or refund an amount equal to the trade-in allowance).O. Reg. 17/05, s. 28 (3).
5. Release: by By registering as a participant of ZaZen Studio, I agree to the following: a) I will be participating in meditation sessions, yoga classes, health programs, workshops and other wellness, exercise and healing arts activities (collectively, the “Activities”) offered by ZaZen Studio Inc. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the “Activities” normally offered in the physical location of the Studio may be offered online by videos, television, podcasts, apps or other digital media or platforms. All of such offerings, either physical or online, shall be considered “Activities”; b) I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damage, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the “Activities” offered by ZaZen Studio Inc. I agree to inform my instructor of any physical limitations, physical discomfort and/or injuries before or during classes, and I take full responsibility for nondisclosure; c) I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damage, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the “Activities” offered by ZaZen Studio Inc. I agree to inform my instructor of any physical limitations, physical discomfort and/or injuries before or during classes, and I take full responsibility for nondisclosure; d) In further consideration, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against ZaZen Studio Inc., its owners, its assistance or employees, for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the “Activities”; c) I understand that the information and material provided is for educational purposes only. We, at ZaZen Studio, encourage you to use all provided material at your own discretion. If you have any health issue, medical emergency, or a general health question, you should contact your family doctor or other qualified health care provider for consultation, diagnosis and/or treatment, before enrolling in any “Activities” offered by ZaZen Studio Inc.
6. Cancellation of this Agreement: All plans are final sale, please ensure to use it within the given timeframe of each pass. We are not responsible for any unused benefits after the timeframe has expired. RECHARGE meditation plan renewed automatically every year until canceled. Notify the Studio by email at firstname.lastname@example.org 10 days prior to the schedule cancellation. Otherwise the full monthly amount will be charged automatically to your original method of payment.
7. Reservation of Rights: We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any membership without cause, in which event you will be entitled to a refund only of unused prepaid instalments, if any. We reserve the right at any time to change our hours of operation, and to change the cost of, add, modify and/or eliminate any program, activity or class of service.
8. Payment Obligations Absolute: You are obligated to pay us all Fees owing or falling due under this Agreement. We will not reduce, discount or cancel your obligation because you do not use all benefits included in your plan. A late payment fee of $25+tax will be charged for not paying a plan by its agreed-upon due date.
9. Assignment by Member: This Agreement is personal to you. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement to anyone else. Any attempt to sell, assign, or transfer this Agreement is null and void and may, at our sole option, result in cancellation of your membership immediately without any refund.